# let's use the battery of the future
Lithium Iron Phosphate ECO ESS Battery
energy storage battery with building block design and flexible power capacity config.
Lithium Iron Phosphate ECO ESS Battery LFP12.8-400(12.8V400Ah)
- Longer Cycle Life: Offers up to 20 times longer cycle life and five times longer float/calendar life than lead-acid battery, helping to minimize replacement cost and reduce total cost of ownership
- Lighter weight: About 40% of the weight of a comparable lead-acid battery. A ‘Drop in’ replacement for lead-acid batteries.
- Higher Power: Delivers twice the power of lead-acid battery, even higher discharge, while maintaining high energy capacity.
- Wider Temperature Range: -20C° ~ 60C°
- Superior safety: lithium Iron Phosphate chemistry eliminates the risk of explosion or combustion due to high impact, overcharging or short circuit situations.
- Increased Flexibility: Modular design enables deployment of up to four batteries in series and up to ten batteries in parallel.
Life Cycle Curve
Number of Cycle
• Electric vehicles, electric mobility
• Solar/wind energy storage system
• UPS, backup power
• Medical equipment
>5000 cycles @1C 80%DOD
Months Self Discharge
Efficiency of Charge
Efficiency of Discharge
0.2C to 14.6V, then 14.6, charge current 0.02C(CC/CV)
Max Charge current
Charge Cut-off Voltage
Max. Pulse Current
Discharge cut-off Voltage
0 ℃ to 45 ℃ (32F to 113F) @60?25% Relative Humidity
-20 ℃ to 60 ℃ (-4F to 140F) @60?25% Relative Humidity
0 ℃ to 40 ℃ (32F to 104F) @60?25% Relative Humidity
Water Dust Resistance
Cell & Method
36 Kg (Approx.)
Always get the best quality from ECO ESS
Our Professional team will help you from ordering to delivering
Feel free to consult ECO ESS representative for any query